The OX-HYDRA BRAKE is a stand-alone, auxiliary means of operating the rear brake system with the Left hand.
Mfg # OHB-302
Should this hydraulic system fail for any reason, you still have complete control of your OEM rear brake system as supplied by the manufacture.
- The OX-HYDRA BRAKE comes to you ready to install, "NO BLEEDING required", because this is done for you before it is shipped to you.
- Installing on a "2 Stroke systems" can be completed in 45 minutes. It is always a good idea to bleed your OEM rear brake system at least twice a riding season and perhaps even more frequently depending on how aggressive you ride. This would be a good time to bleed your rear master cylinder as it can affect the performance of Your LHRB.
- Because the OX-HYDRA BRAKE is stand-alone system, the brake fluid does not heat as the rear master cylinder fluid does under heavy use, therefore it will not fade as other systems can.
- Your fluid level in OX- HYDRA-BRAKE is not affected due to brake pad wear, again because the fluid in the HYDRA-BRAKE DOES NOT INTEGRATE WITH YOUR BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER.
- The Hayes Hand lever cylinder allows you to obtain Spare Parts, should you require them, at or thru most good Bicycle Shops or online